Advertisement

When We Link Up | Ep. 5 - 'A Crucial Conversation - Black Lives Matter'

When We Link Up | Ep. 5 - 'A Crucial Conversation - Black Lives Matter' Hey friends!! Thank you for joining me for another episode of “When We Link Up” ! In this episode I’m talking with Jade Stanley, Jessica Vega, Amanda Harker, Quai Myers, snd Ms. Laura (@thefortunecoach) .
Watch as we discuss the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT, racism, racial injustice, and white privilege. I was really looking forward to this discussion because it allowed us women all from different backgrounds to discuss what BLACK LIVES MATTER means to us as individuals and it allowed us to learn and understand the point of view of others. This is a very touchy subject but I thank all of my guests for being brave and talking it out knowing that anyone can watch. I really hope that this discussion is a help to someone. I hope that this video will raise awareness and help someone understand from another persons point of view. This is a long video but I just really felt like discussions like this need to be had and shared.
As always , I appreciate you for watching!!! ❤️
Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE!!!

Connect with
Jade Stanley @selfmadejadeb (Instagram)
Jessica Vega (@jessereneevega (Instagram)
Amanda Harker @msamandaharker (Instagram)
Laura @thefortunecoach (Instagram)
Quai Myers @miss.qm (Instagram)

Connect with me....
@iamjasminedaniels (instagram)
Jasmine Saunders-Daniels. (Facebook)
@iamjasminedaniels (Twitter)
Salon @finessestylestudio (instagram)
Jasminedaniels1019@gmail.com (email)

#blm,Blm,Black lives matter,Racism,equality,diversity,when we link up,jasmine d,jasmine d tv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments