Advertisement

men's underwear try-on haul | tommy hilfiger | jairwoo

men's underwear try-on haul | tommy hilfiger | jairwoo Join my Patreon for more exclusive underwear try-on hauls: - Hey guys! Today I'll be doing a Tommy Hilfiger underwear try on haul. I tried the boxers, classic briefs & boxer briefs. ▶︎📌 MY HONEST OPINION after wearing them: I actually did like all three styles. I wish I would've ordered trunks (since those are the style that I always wear.) - That being said, If i'm being honest, the underwear did run a bit large. I usually like my underwear more snug. Even the classic briefs were slightly too big. I noticed that at the end of the day they did loosen up more, which I don't like. For the money I wish they stayed snug throughout the day. Personally I prefer the Calvin Klein ones that I tried in the last video. I just didn't like that these Tommy Hilfiger ones ran a bit large. After wearing these for the week I will probably not re-purchase. What is your favorite underwear brand? Which brand should I review next? Follow me on Instagram for more content! @JAIRWOO - Have a great day & stay safe. --Links below if interested--
▹ BUSINESS INQUIRIES: JairWoo@MatterMediaGroup.com
▹ SUBSCRIBE! IT'S FREE:
▹ SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM & TWITTER @JAIRWOO
▹ TOP 5 SPRING FASHION TRENDS:
▹ HOW TO STYLE DENIM JACKET:
▹ BUY MY JWxTV bracelets:

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Body:


Tommy Hilfiger - Dark Navy Woven Boxers:


Tommy Hilfiger - Classic Cotton Boxer Brief:


other option :
white:

Tommy Hilfiger - Classic Brief:


____________________________________­____________


S O C I A L M E D I A -

✘ S N A P C H A T
@JAIRWOO

✘ I N S T A G R A M


✘ LIKE MY OFFICIAL FACEBOOK!


✘ T W I T T E R


✘ T U M B L R


✘ B L O G


✘ JAIRWOO TV



________________________________________­____________

C A M E R A S & E D I T I N G

✘ Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X


✘ Camera: Canon EOS 5D MARK IV:


----------------------------------------------------------

jairwoo,jair woo,jairwo,jair wo,gair woo,gairwoo,jair,woo,jair w0,jair w00,mens fashion,fashion review,try on,try on haul,mens underwear haul,underwear haul,calvin klein try on haul,try-on haul,try-on,calvin klein try-on,mens calvin klein,calvin klein mens review,style,mens fashion 2020,mens style,underwear,boxers,boxer briefs,undies,best underwear for men,tommy hilfiger,tommy hilfiger briefs,tommy hilfiger underwear,tommy hilfiger underwear haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments