Advertisement

What's My Name (from Descendants 2) (Official Video)

What's My Name (from Descendants 2) (Official Video) Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Access it all in the US, Canada and the Netherlands at

Watch Descendants 3 on Disney Channel!

Test your knowledge of Descendants music and facts 🤔 – play the Descendants Challenge! Ask Alexa to “play Descendants Challenge,” or go to

Watch all Descendants music videos here:

Download/stream the Descendants soundtracks:
Descendants 3
Descendants 2:
Descendants:

Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO:

Connect with Disney Music:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

#Descendants #DisneyChannel


Music video by China Anne McClain, Thomas Doherty, Dylan Playfair performing What's My Name. (C) 2017 Walt Disney Records


china anne mcclain,uma,descendants,dove cameron,mal,sofia carson,evie,disney channel,what's my name,ways to be wicked,rotten to the core,wicked world,descendants songs,descendants 3,whats my name,what my name,descendants 3 songs,what's my name uma,say my name,

Post a Comment

0 Comments