Advertisement

Bang Sound!! Selcuk Saturday Market sends people running!! October 17 2020

Bang Sound!! Selcuk Saturday Market sends people running!! October 17 2020 This video is about exploring the wonderful Saturday Market in Sulcuk/Ephesus Turkey. It has vendors for blocks and blocks. It appears overnight and vanishes just as fast. It is a super popular place for shopping for the locals and others from nearby towns. I was excited to see such a vibrant market when I was staying at a nearby hotel. Suddenly , we hear a big bang and people start running towards me , so I run also!! Check it out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For my Merch


"What Do You See", Shirts- Available upon request. Please inquire.

My Fine Art Website -for signed Art Limited edition Giclee Prints made in my studio by me.


Also please visit my Photography Channel on Youtube



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To contact me directly or be a part of my Facebook community please visit
Facebook

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least- To all of you who make my vlogging life and Art/Photography life possible ,I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Thanks and Godbless!

Vern

Bang,sound,Selcuk,Ephesus,Saturday,market,sends,people,running,October 17 2020,Vern dahnke,#Ephesus,#SaturdayMarket,#ExploreTurkey,what do you see?,vendors,fruit,cheese,fresh vegetables,clothes,shoes,shopping,linens,fresh fruit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments