Advertisement

New KickStarter Project - StarDust Mark I: A Fanciful Space Program for Civilians

New KickStarter Project - StarDust Mark I: A Fanciful Space Program for Civilians This is the video for my new KickStarter project to make 1000 quantities of the StarDust Mark I toy rocket and International Civilian Space Organization (ICSO) membership kit accessories.

"Imagine a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) devoted to maintaining an International Civilian Space Organization (ICSO) for the purpose of utilizing the resources of space to eliminate scarcity for all member nations of the UN."

Have you ever dreamed of being in the space program? Now is your chance to live your dream as a member of the ICSO.

This is the vision of the StarDust Mark I rocket toy and membership kit. The StarDust Mark I 1/200th scale rocket toy model is a fanciful conceptual spacecraft that is the workhorse of the ICSO.


Support & Share

Rocket Toy,KickStarter,Space Program,Civilian Space Program,Retro Science Fiction,Spacecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments