Advertisement

Naruto Shippuden 332-333. A Will of Stone | The Risks of the Reanimation Jutsu | Reaction

Naruto Shippuden 332-333. A Will of Stone | The Risks of the Reanimation Jutsu | Reaction Excuse my very emotional outburst. Over-identifying with my baby Sasuke's pain? You bet😭

For blocked episodes, please refer to my free Patreon reactions on these lists (message me if there's anything you can't access. I do my best but sometimes I miss things):
Naruto:
Hunter x Hunter:
The Dragon Prince:
Dark Angel:
Attack on Titan:
Legend of Korra:

Find me on Patreon, for full & early reactions + extra content:

List of reactions you can look forward to some time in the future:

Current Reaction Schedule
(may change according to my school assignments/personal needs! It is not a guarantee!):
Mon - Hunter x Hunter
Tue - Hunter x Hunter
Wed - Naruto
Thu - Naruto
Fri - Naruto

#reaction #show7tell #

Hi! This is show&tell. I make reactions for tv shows, anime and movies, which I like to watch, review and discuss together with you guys.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

reaction,reactions,reaction video,reaction videos,review,reviews,show&tell,show & tell,show and tell,showandtell,show7tell,show 7 tell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments