Advertisement

Miliope - These Days

Miliope - These Days Videos and music made during my quarantine in South of Italy.

Alessia De Milito (Miliope): vocals, lyrics and music.
Antonio Epifani: guitars, piano and mixing.
Romain Dauvet : video editor.

LYRICS:
There are dreams that I remember there are dreams I don’t remember at all
There are places I remember there are places I don’t remember at all
Catch that little fish, put it in a bigger bowl
There are nights thai I remember there are days I don’t remember at all
There are faces I remember there are others I don’t remember at all
I crawl into my bed at night thinking I’ve lost my mind
These days I’ve been here on my own
I’ve been feeling so low
this is all I got
I’ve learnt nightmares get real
flowers bloom and disappear
These days I’ve been walking alone
I’ve been feeling so lost
this is all I got
I’ve learnt daydreams get real
flowers bloom and disappear
Maybe someday maybe not
It will all come to an end
I will shake the sky
I’ll touch it with my hands
Maybe someday maybe not
finally I won’t be blue
and to the question ‘How are you?’
I’ll say I’m just so fine.

-Brano tutelato dal copyright della SIAE Società italiana autori editori.
-Instagram @itsmiliope

vintage,musicvideo,polaroid,folk,folkmusic,indie,indiemusic,dente,andyshauf,flowers,quarantine,homemade,confinement,retro,relax,relaxmusic,chillmusic,chillout,songwriter,originalsong,acoustic,martinguitars,taylorguitars,taylorswift,coffee,art,beabadoobee,lanadelrey,jonimitchell,evacassidy,catpower,vintagevideo,erlendoye,drugdealer,nickdrake,foxwarren,michaelnau,nico,thesedays,ibanez,hat,piano,electricguitar,chords,strings,oldvideo,childhood,cat,cats,70s,60s,80s,italianfolk,lockdownsong,lockdown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments