Advertisement

Annoying A Scammer For An Entire Year

Annoying A Scammer For An Entire Year Wire me the money. Wait, OK get me some iTunes cards. OK actually no, get me some Steam cards. Wait no, mail it to this address. Having fun yet, scammer? I thoroughly enjoyed wasting this bank scammer's precious time for over a year.

Initial call with Mr. Cold Call:

Follow me: Twitter ▶
Patreon ▶
Facebook ▶
Instagram ▶
reddit ▶

Signs of a 419/advance-fee scam:

Don't be a mule:

Intro/Outro underlying song: 'Hovering Thoughts' - Spence
Outro song: 'Pisco Sour' - Gunnar Olsen -

Thanks for watching everyone, and please subscribe for more funny calls!

Copyright © 2020 The Hoax Hotel

funny scammer,angry scammer,scams,phone scam,comedy,funny videos,steam,animation,technology,pranking scammers,tech tutorial,how to annoy scammers,wasting scammer's time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments