Advertisement

Cleaning My Bathtub In A Micro Bikini In 4K

Cleaning My Bathtub In A Micro Bikini In 4K ***** PLEASE THUMB THIS UP, PLEASE SUB TO ME, HERE IS WHY *****
MIND BOGGLING! I uploaded a thumb here. Didn't violate rules but somebody reported it and YT removed it. Fine, whatever. Then I censored the same thumb with black bars. That one got removed too so I appealed it and YT said "Oops our mistake, your thumb is fine and put it back." And hour later somebody reported it and the thumb is removed again. Appealing again now. YouTube, seriously, you have GOT TO COME UP WITH A BETTER SYSTEM! Your own people and systems aren't talking to each other properly on this. Worse still is the double standard with content creators. I'm small time so I get flagged while those with 50k, 100k, and up post literal nudity on their channel and in thumbs and they don't get removed. WTF. So tired of this YT!

Bikini,micro bikini,microbikini,tiny bikini,teeny bikini,small bikini,milf,boobs,fashion,bathing suit,two piece,sexy,hot,cute,girl,redhead,red head,red hair,bath,tub,bathtub,cleaning,bath time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments