Advertisement

Time is Arbitrary.

Time is Arbitrary. Time-- where did it come from? What is it's purpose? Why do we as people cling so desperately to it? In this video, I try to answer these questions and more. The concept of time on a daily scale is something that has always fascinated me. Time itself moves as the rotation of the Earth around our sun, but sometimes has the ability to feel as though it is not merely static. This is because, in our brains, time is perceived moving along with the pace in which we are intaking information. If this interests you, this video may just suit your fancy! Be sure to leave come comments down below with your thoughts and musing on the topic, and stay tuned for more videos about our reality.

Thanks for watching! Be sure to let me know if you enjoy this style of video and I would be happy to make more in the future. Don't forget to subscribe!

Check out that blanket on my Etsy shop here!

About me 🌼
I'm Jane! I'm a twenty year old senior in college with a million things to rant about. Don't be fooled by my Rainbow Bright appearance-- I am passionate (and quite heated) about so many things and nothing makes me happier than talking about them! I hope to stir passions in all of you as well. Let's change the world!

Let's stay connected 🌼
Twitter: (we love a discourse!!!)
Podcast on Soundcloud: (also on iTunes)
Facebook Page: JaniePotPieYT
Instagram:

Watch more 🌼
Eating My Feelings! (FIRST EVER MUKBANG) -
Church Fall Out Boy (A Cover) -
Ableism is Ruining America. -

time,philosophy,Time is Arbitrary,time is a construct,philos,perception,human perception,ocarina of time,arbitrary,channel arbitrary,the arbitrary group,arbitrary code,arbitrary endpoint,arbitrary code execution,societys ruels are arbitrary,arbitrary endpoint trap,arbitrary rules of society,l11-response to arbitrary,time travel,society’s arbitrary rules are causing unhappiness,time travel real cases,existance,debate,anthropology,anthro,society,societal construct,

Post a Comment

0 Comments