Advertisement

The STREETS ARE EMPTY BUT THESE DUMPSTERS SURE WEREN'T!! CHECK OUT WHAT ALL I SCORED!!

The  STREETS ARE EMPTY BUT THESE DUMPSTERS SURE WEREN'T!! CHECK OUT WHAT ALL I SCORED!! Happy Sunday/Monday ( not sure when this video will be finished uploading & processing, bc it always takes forever lol). But I hope you all had a great weekend... at home lol. I had a GREAT WEEKEND BC I FINALLY SCORED AT THE DUMPSTERS!!!! I went out diving after work on Saturday and I couldn't believe that I got stuff out of almost every dumpster I checked and the last one I checked I got SOOOOOO MUCH OUT OF IT, YOU WONT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!! if you like these dive videos please don't forget to give it a big thumbs up! And if you have yet to subscribe please make sure you hit that subscribe button! Its free and I would love to have you as a part of my YouTube dumpster diving family :) Thank you all for your support and more importantly our friendship! I just adore you all and can't thank you all enough for your kindness and support! You all are what keeps me doing this and working as hard as I do. With that being said I hope you all enjoy this super long video and as always HAPPY DIVING!!!! Boy it feels good to say that instead of happy baking or cooking lol... But don't worry for those of you that like those baking/cooking videos I will be recording one tomorrow (Monday) for ya :) Those that don't like those videos, I'm sorry ahead of time lol. Have a great night guys!!






MY EMAIL: zimmtwins4@gmail.com

SCORED!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments