Advertisement

So I added a 'baby mode' difficulty to Minecraft...

So I added a 'baby mode' difficulty to Minecraft... I made a new difficulty in Minecraft, called "Baby Mode". As opposed to my previous video where I made Minecraft impossible, this is the exact opposite
MERCH:
TWITTER:

If you buy any merch, there is a little message box on the website where you can tell me anything. I"ll read it and try to respond!

I'll be giving away a Nintendo Switch to a random person that wears my merch in a twitter post, that either tagged me or has #fundymerch! Goodluck!


Plugin:
(I cannot guarantee that this plugin works properly as I made it at 6am)

Discord:

★ Did you know subscribing on YouTube is free? Pretty neat, you should check that out. ★

Music:
Outro music

#Fundy #Minecraft

fundy,itsfundy,fundy minecraft,minecraft fundy,so i added,baby mode in minecraft,easy difficulty in minecraft,so I added a difficulty,minecraft impossible difficulty,impossible difficulty,wadzee impossible difficulty,fundy impossible difficulty,minecraft new difficulty,new difficulty to minecraft,babymode difficulty,fundy babymode,fundy easymode,fundy garfield,baby mode,minecraft,minecraft difficulty,I added baby mode,minecraft 1.16,fundy impossible,

Post a Comment

0 Comments