Advertisement

Options Trading 101 - Harnessing The Power Of Leverage

Options Trading 101 - Harnessing The Power Of Leverage Options Trading 101 - Harnessing The Power Of Leverage | Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 2:30 pm Central

Here's a copy of my presentation so you can follow along:

Options can be a little overwhelming to someone with no experience. From the Greeks, to Implied Volatility, and Expiration Dates, there's a lot going on.

But in reality, to consistently trade options you really don't need to fixate too much on all of that. In fact, for a solid options foundation I think it can be broken down into three simple things

1) Options Have A Strike Price And An Expiration
2) There Are Call Options And There Are Put Options
3) You Can BUY Options Or You Can SELL Options

Check out this in-depth video where I walk you through everything you need for a solid options foundation and to start trading them.

Join me 30 minutes before the close of the stock market cash session at 2:30 pm Central, for another live session of "Coffee With Markus."

Also, due to the influx of questions about trading options, I've decided to do a free beginners training on options.

You can register for it here:

If you've been following along and would like to ask me a question about the current state of the markets and world, just drop me a question here at this new website I just setup:



Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, so you'll never miss a market update or one of my live "Coffee With Markus" sessions.

#tradingindicators #powerxoptimizer #mtailor #breville #morningbrew #seekingalpha
#stockmarketcrash #stockmarketcrash2020 #spy #dji #the2020stockmarketcrash #rockwelltrading #stocktrading #optionstrading #bearmarket #dowjones #nasdaq #swingtrading #daytrading #binaryoptions #investing #trading #daytrader #swingtrader #tradewithme #withme #askmarkus #coffeewithmarkus #bitcoin #optionstrading #optionstrading101 #optionsbeginners
================================================================================
Ready to start trading stocks and options consistently and profitably? 📈

If “YES!” here’s how I can help:

✅ First, subscribe to my channel here so you never miss a new video:

✅ Attend A FREE Live In-Person Stock & Options Trading Bootcamp :

✅ Watch My Daily Trading Routine Here (that takes me less than 15 min/day):

✅ Get a FREE Hardback Copy Of My New Book “The PowerX Strategy”:

✅ Watch An On-Demand Training On How I Trade:

================================================================================

Let's connect!

Facebook Page:
Facebook Group:
Instagram:
LinkedIn:

Subscribe to my Podcast!

iTunes:
Google Podcast:

markus heitkoetter,coffee with markus,stock market crash,stock market crash 2020 what to do,market crash 2020 what to do,crash 2020 what to do,stock market crash 2020,stock market crash 2020 march,stock market crash 2020 predictions,stock market crash 2020 youtube,market crash 2020,stock market crash in 2020,options trading 101,options for beginners,options trading,beginners guide to options,options trading basics,what are calls options,what are put options,

Post a Comment

0 Comments