Advertisement

My Top 5 Covers From Each Year (Part 4)

My Top 5 Covers From Each Year (Part 4) Hey guys,

Welcome to my channel!



Today’s Video is my top 5 covers of Cimorelli each year (4/6). This part has the years 2015 and 2016
Hope you enjoy! 💓

This is completely unrelated but it’s my birthday tomorrow aha!





I usually upload every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday!❤️



**Disclaimer: I’m am very aware that Dani has sadly left the band, however, she is continuing to have a picture in the intro as she is always part of Cimorelli in our hearts!❤️**





Hey, if you are new here make sure to subscribe and hit that notification bell. Make sure to like this video if you enjoyed. 💓💕



Also make sure to follow me on my socials for some editz and stuff: 💖💖💖

Instagram - Cimorelli_C.D

Instagram – Cimxaudios (Audio account)

TikTok - Cimorelli_C.D

Twitter - Cimorelli_CD



All my videos are PG, Family Friendly, Clean ☺️

(Part

Post a Comment

0 Comments