Advertisement

My Top 5 Best Weed Strains of 2020

My Top 5 Best Weed Strains of 2020 In todays video, I go over my top 5 best weed strains of 2020. These are not the best weed strains of all time and this is purely my opinion, share your top 5 in the comments! I hope you enjoy!

(Note: Youtube rules will not allow me to link sources to the strains as alot of these sites have links to dispensaries or shops on them. This would be considered promoting the sale of it as crazy as that sounds. Please google the strains for more info.)

1. Ghost Train Haze

2. The Soap

3. Ace's High

4. Grenadine

5. Bubba Diagonal






DISCLAIMER: I am in no way confessing to the acts stated in this video. This video, along with all others found on my channel, has been uploaded purely for entertainment purposes and should not be taken seriously.



Contact:

☆Twitter☆

☆Snapchat☆ thegxblin

☆Business E-Mail☆ TheGobbyBusiness@gmail.com

☆Instagram☆





I hope you enjoyed, subscribe if you did!

weed,best weed strains,best weed,weed strain,best weed strain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments