Advertisement

Let’s Try it Out Camera feature || Builder Mario in Daisy Hills R|T || Trick Tour | Mario Kart Tour

Let’s Try it Out Camera feature || Builder Mario in Daisy Hills R|T || Trick Tour | Mario Kart Tour I hope you enjoy my video. If you like to see more videos about Mario Kart Tour, please like and subscribe to my channel and we will become family.
Yoooo you’re all awesome! Thank you for your support! ♥️

Notes: In this video, I'm using the new "Camera feature" to do the gameplay with Builder Mario. It's so fun to use but it's a little hard to use the items while driving, I hope they will fix the issue, otherwise I love this Camera feature. Please let me know if you want me to do gameplay with any characters.

Phone I'm using to play: iPhone XS
Video Editor: InShot
Music in video: Funny day
Site:

Follow my Instagram: @sarahhmii
Follow my Twitter: @RealSarahMii
Add me on Discord: Sarah Mii#0987

Add me as your friend: 4406 0664 7795
đŸ‘‰ My friend list is full now, I but will remove the last two friends in the multiplayer livestream on Sunday at 3PM PDT. I will add two more friends in my livestream to join multiplayer mode with me. I hope to see you there :)

#MarioKartTour #Nintendo #BuilderMario #TrickTour #Gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments