Advertisement

Beyond the Kitchen - Best Smart Home Hub for Cooking - Echo Show

Beyond the Kitchen - Best Smart Home Hub for Cooking - Echo Show The capabilities of the Amazon Echo Show go far beyond just the kitchen. It also serves its primary function as a smart hub extremely well.

I have a lot of other smart home products and automations around my home that integrate seamlessly with the Echo Show.

For example, I’m able to control all the lights in my house and lock the front door simply by asking the Echo Show.

I can even view live feed from the Blink Home Security cameras set up around the outside of my house.

For instance, when I say, “Alexa, show me the lake”, a live feed of the lake (my back yard) pops up on the Echo Show display.

Amazon’s products continue to build out integrations with a ton of other smart products, so as you build out your smart home beyond just your kitchen, the Echo Show will grow with you.

Read more here:

Cooking

Post a Comment

0 Comments