Advertisement

AN HONEST LIFE UPDATE + VLOG

AN HONEST LIFE UPDATE + VLOG I hope you're all doing okay, and if you're struggling like me, that's okay too. We're all getting through this one day at a time. *virtual hug* Thank you so much for watching. xoxo, Megan
✨ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
⬇️ LINKS TO EVERYTHING MENTIONED:
House of Lashes Iconic fake lashes ~
Blush zip up hoodie (on sale + 20% off with Target Circle) ~
Soft long sleeve shirt ~
Audible ~
Mug tree ~
Torani coffee sauces ~
Reddi Wip Nitro creamer ~
Circe novel ~
πŸ“š Get your first Book of the Month (including Circe) for only $5! ~
Watch my skin care shelf video ~
Lego candles ~
🌟 Giant Lego Brick set ~
Tide Free & Gentle laundry detergent ~
Prive Revaux Hepburn sunglasses ~
Too Faced Natural Lust palette ~
ColourPop I Heart This shadow ~
πŸ’— Pink woven pillow ~
McMillions docuseries (HBO/Hulu) ~
JBL Clip portable speaker ~

😘 SUBSCRIBE & never miss a video! ~

✨ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

πŸ’Œ CONTACT EMAIL: megsmakeup8@gmail.com



πŸ’° USE EBATES TO EARN CASH BACK WHILE SHOPPING ONLINE:

My referral link ~



πŸ“š TRY MY FAVORITE BOOK SUBSCRIPTION for ONLY $5:

Sign up for Book of the Month ~



πŸ› SHOP MY AMAZON FAVORITES ~



πŸ“Έ CAMERA USED: Canon G7X Mark II

EDITING SOFTWARE USED: Adobe Premiere Pro CC



FTC: This video is NOT sponsored. Some of the links above are affiliate or referral links.



Being transparent to my viewers is very important to me--if you have any questions, always feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for your continued support of me and my channel!

megsmakeup8,megsmakeup,megfish8,megsmakeup 8,life update,honest life update,weekly vlog,weekend vlog,daily vlog,daily vlogger,follow me around vlog,quarantine vlog,day in the life vlog,ditl vlog,megsmakeup8 vlog,megfish8 vlog,life update 2020,megsmakeup8 life update,megfish8 life update,quarantine update,day in the life in quarantine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments