Advertisement

a very personal Q&A...*body confidence & my experience, losing friends, the future*

a very personal Q&A...*body confidence & my experience, losing friends, the future* a very personal Q&A...*body confidence & my experience, losing friends, the future* getting personal on the internet about these topics can be kinda scary tbh but I felt a calling to make a video like this. I know how hard it can be to be a teenager or young woman/man and go through these things, so I hope this video helps in some way! I love u, you are valued, beautiful, and you deserve the love you give to others. Comment down below your advice or worries and let's chat!
my vlog channel:
instagram ↠ @avajules_

⇩ OUTFIT & PRODUCT LINKS ⇩

♡ let's connect ♡
instagram ↠
tiktok ↠
snapchat ↠
twitter ↠
spotify ↠ avajules

✰ LINKS ✰
My Top:

subscribe ☻

the music I use ➭ epidemic music library:
help me translate this video into your language!

✰ F A Q ✰
age: 19 (born in 2000)
height: I'm 5'8''
ethnicity: Filipino, Portuguese, Italian, Hawaiian + a lot more haha I'm very mixed!
where are you from? I was born & raised on O'ahu, Hawai'i
what do you use to edit? final cut pro x

thank you for supporting me & for watching my videos!
if you see this, comment "i see u" lol

ava jules,hawaii,high school,college,beauty,fashion,lifestyle,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments