Advertisement

PICK A CARD LOVE: 💖 NO CONTACT, WHAT'S NEXT FOR US? 💖 TIMELESS LOVE Tarot Reading

PICK A CARD LOVE: 💖 NO CONTACT, WHAT'S NEXT FOR US? 💖 TIMELESS LOVE Tarot Reading **All of my readings are timeless**
** HIGHLY PERSONALIZED VIDEO RECORDED READINGS £40 (any topic), ASK 5 QUESTIONS, 20 - 25 MINUTES DURATION. Please email me to book northernlighttarot@gmail.com
TO MAKE PAYMENT:

** HIGHLY PERSONALIZED VIDEO RECORDED MINI READINGS ONLY £25 any topic), ASK 1 QUESTION, 5 MINUTES DURATION email to book northernlighttarot@gmail.com
TO MAKE PAYMENT:

**SAME DAY (WITHIN 24 HOURS) VIDEO RECORDED READING £80 VIA ETSY OR PAYPAL Please email me your questions (5 questions, any topic) northernlighttarot@gmail.com
TO MAKE PAYMENT:

I also offer Career readings and Life Coaching for any situation you find yourself in currently.
Please email me northernlighttarot@gmail.com for further information.

book through ETSY


my vimeo channel

Donations to my channel are greatly appreciated, if you would like to donate please click this link

Please email to arrange a private reading, video recorded straight to your email. Payment via Pay Pal or Etsy. Blessings, Eileen at Northern Light Tarot XXX

#PICKACARD #LOVE #TAROT

pick a card,no contact,pick a card no contact,pick a card love,pick a card do they miss you,pick a card does he miss me,pick a card does he love me,pick a card tarot,pick a card reading,pick a card where is this relationship going,pick a card is he my soulmate,pick a card is he the one,love tarot,weekly love,monthly love,love reading,is this love,northern light tarot,will we get married,will we be together,love tarot march 2021,

Post a Comment

0 Comments