Advertisement

How to paint a Mandalorian in TMM Black Armor with oils!

How to paint a Mandalorian in TMM Black Armor with oils! This Twitch session shows how to paint a Star Wars Legion Mandalorian, as well as how to achieve Blackened Steel True Metallic Metal effects using oil paints.

I do more comprehensive video tutorial series on painting units as part of my Patreon Army Painter pledge level. These are 5 episodes long, and begin with basing the unit. From there, I take you through the entire painting process, figure by figure! My series on the Necrons also demonstrates how to use metallic oil paints for stunning effects!

Series 20 features the Ossiarch Bonereapers , one of several fantasy themed army painting tutorial sets. Series 22 features the Lumineth Realmlords! Series 23 focuses on Thousand Sons space marines.

I have done series on the Warcry Cypher Lords and the Splintered Fang factions.

I am now finished with my 23rd series, which is why you gain access to nearly 700 hours of tutorial videos when you become a patron at that level... you can check it out here:

This is my Twitch channel as well:

Star Wars Legion,The Mandalorian,How to paint TMM,How to paint black metallic armor in oils,How to paint blackened steel,James Wappel Patreon,How to paint Star Wars Legion miniatures,How to paint True Metallic,Warhammer,Painting Metal,This is the Way,

Post a Comment

0 Comments