Advertisement

Evon X Anykay X K Fyah - Sometimes (prod. Valious X Paxor)

Evon X Anykay X K Fyah - Sometimes (prod. Valious X Paxor) this beat was produced by Valious and Paxor, enjoy it.

* lyrics:
-chorus:
coming at you baby please open the door
what you think of me?
yeah i know for sure
it hurts sometimes yeah
but i know the line yeah
bring it up
fuck it up
all of my homies are going up
feeling like Kobe i'll knock you out
don't play with these bitches they're calling out
i know you lie yeah
so dont't call my line yeah

-verse:
drive by no drive through
i ain't no joke
get down to your knees
oh please don't choke
if you don't want it baby i got it for you
and i'm here for you always it is a fact boo

bring it down
with the team
never quit
in the rythm
hold you down
on your knees
don't pretend you're a bitch
yeah you're bitch

once upon a time in a lonely shitty town
once a sparkle came upon me saying "you wanna ruin my destined life"
and how could i deny?
deny

-chorus: ~

-verse:
bringing the fire to the crowd
all of your homies are down
fall on the ground
if you want smoke
come to my house
come to me ain't no defeats i play with the keys
i'm being good i'm feeling like Alicia Keys

my babymama been smashing
cause when i told her we trapping
she took the clothes off, we fucking and napping
these bitches been salting
baby you been salting, so salty you been boring

just got the siri now to tell me all the stuff
but life is good right now this shit ain't tough
but baby nah
don't even try
you always seem to me that you wanna deny

-chorus: ~

Paxor)

Post a Comment

0 Comments