Advertisement

Tub and Canopy VS Tray and Canopy!! WHATS BEST? *ep20*

Tub and Canopy VS Tray and Canopy!! WHATS BEST? *ep20* Something I get asked about constantly is my tub and canopy setup and why I don’t have a tray and canopy…. So in this episode I do a comparison between the two and go through some pros and cons of each.

Hopefully this helps you to decide what way to go when your setting up your new dual cab ute!!


For a quote or more details on the MITS Alloy Tray and Canopy setup head over to www.mitsalloy.com.au

Follow MITS Alloy on:

Instagram -
Facebook -
youtube -

Follow me on:

Instagram -
Facebook -

All copyright free music from

mitsalloy,mits,tray and canopy,tub and canopy,tray setup,canopy setup,mits alloy,adventures australia,azventures australia,azventures,ford ranger,4x4,4wd,touring setup,australia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments