Advertisement

SoMo - Fallin' Up (Audio)

SoMo - Fallin' Up (Audio) SoMo - Fallin' Up (Audio)
Get My Life II now:

Lyrics:

Fallin’ Up

Verse 1:
Fallin’ I’m fallin’
Into your arms
I dreamed of this moment
Since I was a boy
Don’t break my heart now
It’s not a toy
Deeper and deeper
It’s yours to destroy
Fallin’ I’m fallin’
Faster I go
Floatin’ so high now
Where did you go
You said you’d love me
Through hot and the cold
Deeper and deeper
I’m out of control

Hook:
I’m fallin’ up (3x)
Fallin’ I’m fallin’ up (2x)

Verse 2:
Fallin’ I’m fallin’
Into the sky
Love never works out
When one only tries
Maybe this nightmare
Is foolin’ my eyes
‘Cause I’m gonna love you
Til’ I’m outta life

Hook:
I’m fallin’ up (7x)
Fallin’ I’m fallin’ up

Bridge:
Lights on that turn off
Enter my head
Where do I go?
I feel so dead
Without your lovin’
I am red
Red as a sunset
Said I am fallin’
I’m fallin’ in love
Fallin’ I’m fallin’
Like leaves from above
I’m just a runaway
Pockets undone
I’m fallin’
I’m fallin’
Up

Hook:
I’m fallin’ up (11x)
(Scat out)

somo,joseph,my life,hide & freak,live,instrumental,cover,trey songz,fallin up,girlfriend,falling up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments