Advertisement

R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time R. Kelly's official music video for 'If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time'. Click to listen to R. Kelly on Spotify:

As featured on The Essential R. Kelly. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More From R. Kelly
Same Girl:
I'm A Flirt Remix:
Ignition (Remix):

Follow R. Kelly
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to R. Kelly on YouTube:

More great Classic R&B videos here:

---------

Lyrics:

How did I ever let you slip away
Never knowing I'd be singing this song some day
And now I'm sinking, sinking to rise no more
Ever since you closed the door

If I could turn, turn back the hands of time
Then my darlin' you'd still be mine
If I could turn, turn back the hands of time
Then darlin' you, you'd still be mine

When A Woman's Fed Up,Ignition,RKellyVEVO,acoustic,If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time Official Video,R. Kelly If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,music,instrumental,If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time Lyrics,vevo,Bump And Grind,If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time Live,Trapped In The Closet 1-12,official,download,karaoke,remix,Step In The Name Of Love,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,I Wish,Sony,music video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments