Advertisement

How I built my business + What is weekflow? | My Entrepreneurial Journey

How I built my business + What is weekflow? | My Entrepreneurial Journey I have learnt so much over the last few years building my business, scaling brands, hiring a team of 50+ …
& so I created a series right here on YouTube, showing behind the scenes of my startup, real conversations, real meetings & sharing the lessons I’ve learned along the way.

I saw a lot of comments recently asking about how I built my company & how I got to where I am today, so I thought it was worth siting down & sharing a bit of my story / my entrepreneurial journey 👊🏽

Let me know in the comments what you’d like to see more of / if you have any questions 👇

--
My Instagram:

Genflow's Instagram:


Genflow:

Shan Hanif,Genflow,Entrepreneur,Business Owner,Startup,Building Brands,Growing Business,CEO,startups,founder,Business Advice,Startup Advice,entrepreneurship,how to start a business,Business Tips,Gary Vee,Steven Bartlett,Alex Ikonn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments