Advertisement

Defendant's Medical Expert Ruined on Cross-Examination

Defendant's Medical Expert Ruined on Cross-Examination



In this video I show you two things that happened during a recent cross examination of a medical expert in a medical malpractice trial I recently handled here in New York. The doctor destroyed his own credibility even though he had excellent credentials and was an experienced witness. Watch the video to learn what happened.



To learn more about New York medical malpractice cases, I encourage you to explore my medical malpractice website. If you have legal questions, I urge you to pick up the phone and call me since I can answer your legal questions. You can reach me at 516-487-8207 or by e-mail at lawmed10@yahoo.com. I welcome your call.



The Law Office of Gerald Oginski, LLC

25 Great Neck Rd., Suite 4

Great Neck NY 11021

516-487-8207

lawmed10@yahoo.com

trial,medical malpractice,negligence,new york,attorney,lawyer,lawsuit,cross examination,cross exam,testimony,

Post a Comment

0 Comments