Advertisement

Although- However- Despite: How to use them correctly!

Although- However- Despite: How to use them correctly! In this video I show you with very simple examples how to use the common linking phrases "Although, However, Despite, In spite of" in your writings without making serious mistakes regarding their syntax. I hope it helps!
FREE IELTS PREPARATION: www.dori-ielts.com
FREE EBOOKS:
SHARE this video:

Subscribe to my channel for more:


Add my G+page:

Like my Facebook page:


Follow me on Twitter:


COPYRIGHT dori-ielts.com. All rights reserved. © 2015

Anglo-link,Anglo-link modal verbs,Linking phrases,How to use however and although,how to use despite and in spite of,Learn English with Emma,Learn English with Jennifer,Learn English with Adam,Linking phrases for writing,IELTS writing tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments