Advertisement

The 2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD is a Superb Value for the Money - 2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD Review

The 2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD is a Superb Value for the Money - 2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD Review Hi everyone! Thanks so much for tuning into my channel. Today I review my 2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD. It has a 3.0L V6 engine, a six-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive. This car is an all-around great family sedan, with very few flaws. In my opinion, it is a fantastic value for the money, especially one that is in excellent condition. One of my favorite features of this car is the pearl white metallic paint. It really makes the color of this car "pop" and certainly stands out amongst other white paints. It also makes it look a lot newer and more expensive than it actually is. Take a look at my review and see for yourself!

Let me know what you think about my review and comment your thoughts below. Thank you very much for watching, and please don't forget to like and subscribe! PEACE.

-Mark
Double Clutch Auto Reviews

Check out my facebook page! Thank you for the likes and support!

Double Clutch Auto Reviews,Ford,Fusion,Ford Fusion,2009,2009 Ford Fusion,Ford Fusion SEL AWD,Car reviews,Double Clutch,Auto reviews,Ford Fusion Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments