Advertisement

PROPOSING TO MY GIRLFRIEND IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE *I CRIED*

PROPOSING TO MY GIRLFRIEND IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE *I CRIED* Best day of my life. Been waiting for the perfect moment to propose to my girlfriend Katie B. A year and a half ago our worlds collided. I was a Pro MMA fighter and she was a you-tuber. I meet Katie B at a boxing gym and now its time to ask her to marry me when youtube and boxing collide at the staples center, just like our worlds had collided. Katie B i love you so much and i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you! WERE ENGAGED!

WIN A DIAMOND NECKLACE FROM LUCIDO JEWELRY:
-Follow there IG and tag someone on our engagement picture!
-follow @anthony.lucidojewelry for bonus

Thank you DAZN and Matchroom for this opportunity!

MERCH NOW AVAILABLE (limited time only):

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ON THE IG TO WIN AN IPHONE 11!
@joshbrueckner
@katiebetzing
Tiktok: @joshxkatie

-PRANK WARS-
PASS OUT PRANK ON GF:

I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU PRANK:
CLINGY GF PRANK:
MISSING GF PRANK:


•Follow Us On Social Media•
Instagram: @katiebetzing @Joshbrueckner
Fitness Instagram @J80Fit
Twitter: @ktbetzing @Joshbrueckner
Snapchat: @k80betz @Joshbrueckner

How we met:
Katie’s Main Channel:

Business inquiries: j80vlogs@gmail.com

proposing to my girlfriend,jatie vlogs proposal,jatie vlogs engagement,josh proposing to katie,ksi vs logan paul proposal,jatie vlogs,engaged,proposal,cutest proposals,best proposal ever,josh brueckner and katie betzing proposal,josh and katie engaged,logan paul vs ksi highlights,were engaged,i proposed,proposal videos,viral proposal,sports proposals,josh and katie proposal,josh brueckner fight,katie betzing engaged,vlog,married,

Post a Comment

0 Comments