Advertisement

I attempt to ride 30 miles and 4300' for the FIRST TIME - 80lb. Vlog Ep. 4

I attempt to ride 30 miles and 4300' for the FIRST TIME - 80lb. Vlog Ep. 4 The fourth month of my weight loss journey really has been eye opening to me. I've ridden farther and longer than I ever have in my life. Because of that I wanted to put myself to the test to see if I could out ride the old 220 lb. me. I've wanted to do this ride for a long time. Join me on this adventure to see if I can finish this ride I've been dreaming of doing for years.


►Featured Links
::: Handup Gloves
::: B1KER Koozie
::: 80lb Vlog Ep. 1
::: 80lb Vlog Ep. 2
::: 80lb Vlog Ep. 3


►Support B1KER
::: Patreon
::: Donate
::: B1KER Shop

►B1KER Social Media




►B1KER Bar Podcast
::: iTunes
::: Google Play
::: SoundCloud

►Camera Gear and Settings


►What I Ride
::: Raliegh Back Alley SS
::: Santa Cruz Bronson CC
::: Marin Cortina CX Pro
::: Cannondale Prophet

►Contact B1KER

mountain biking,mountain bike,mtb biking,mt bike,mtb,biking,biker,bike,b1ker,bikerb1,b1,b1biker,b1b1ker,Norcal,California,Northern California,northern ca,singletrack,single track,gimbal,gimble,gopro,action camera,trails,trail riding,trail guide,full suspension,clydesdale,bike review,trail review,santa cruz bronson,cannondale prophet,santa cruz chameleon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments