Advertisement

Writing by Charles Bukowski

Writing by Charles Bukowski 🔰I know that in my audience there is a significant number of creative people and artists, so this video is for all of them. I wish to you with every bit of my consciousness to blast through the darkness and to affect people's lives, including mine. It's been a year of consistent uploading on Youtube and this video in a way depicts that journey of self-transformation. I still consider myself an introvert and honestly, I never thought I would find the courage to expose myself on the anonymous and unforgiving Internet, yet here we are. What I hoped by opening up my thoughts and feelings to so many people is that my viewers can find the courage to open up to the people in their lives. Thank you Internet Friends.

Forever Humbled
a kid with a camera

P.S. A big "thank you" to my friends, for assisting me in the making of this video.

🔰Find me here 🔗
🔗
🔗

🔰Support me on Patreon:

For business inquires: illneasmedia@gmail.com

🔰References

-The narrator is Tom O'Bedlam

-The music is this:
Joseph Alesci - Interlapse

📷My equipment: I film handheld with a Panasonic Lumix G80

📷Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens


🔰A few Charles Bukowski books
📓Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame


📓Essential Bukowski: Poetry


📓Women: A Novel


📓The Last Night of the Earth Poems


📓Ham On Rye: A Novel


📓post office: A Novel


📓You Get So Alone at Times That It Just Makes Sense


🔰Writing by Charles Bukowski

often it is the only
thing
between you and
impossibility.
no drink,
no woman's love,
no wealth
can
match it.
nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing.
the hordes from
closing in.
it blasts the
darkness.
writing is the
ultimate
psychiatrist,
the kindliest
god of all the
gods.
writing stalks
death.
it knows no
quit.
and writing
laughs
at itself,
at pain.
it is the last
expectation,
the last
explanation.
that's
what it
is.
from blank gun silencer - 1991

charles bukowski,bukowski,illneas,writing,bluebird,so now?,so now,greece,poem,poetry,bukowski poetry,the genius of the crowd,people arent good,poem with music,motivational poem,write bukowski,motivation bukowski,about writing bukowski,dontlookatmytags,

Post a Comment

0 Comments