Advertisement

🍊 ORANGE CHARACTER DESIGN! 🍊 Filling a Spread in My Sketchbook

🍊 ORANGE CHARACTER DESIGN! 🍊 Filling a Spread in My Sketchbook BONUS VIDEO!
Remember the Sea Lemon Prompt list I was using for Mermay? Well I... just... did. So I thought I'd continue the prompts but maybe with a few more legs than last time. XP

► SUPPLIES USED:

Mechanical Pencil 0.5, 2b
Kneaded Eraser
illo Sketchbook 8x8:
Copic Sketch Markers:
Ohuhu Brushmarkers:


🍊 SEA LEMON 30 DAY FRUIT PROMPTS:


♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦



Facebook:

Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com

Twitter:

Instagram:



♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,oranges,FASIMS,filling a spread in my sketchbook,sketchbook,drawing in my sketchbook,ohuhu markers,fineliners,copic markers,rbg,videos to draw along with,videos to watch while drawing,character design,character design inspire by oranges,character outfit design,illustration with markers,drawing with markers,drawing with ohuhu markers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments