Advertisement

Marvel's Spider-Man PS4: An In-Depth Critique

Marvel's Spider-Man PS4: An In-Depth Critique In this video, I finally get around to analysing the most anticipated game of the year, and more than that, what could be the greatest Spider-Man game ever made. I'm a bit late, I'll admit. It did take me a full month to finish Marvel's Spider-Man PS4: An In-Depth Critique, but to be fair, I was experimenting with new production methods, so hopefully I'll be quicker in the future. I also got ill 3 times. In 1 month. Bollocks to that. All the production stuff including the script for this video can be found on my Patreon, and you'll find links to recommended channels, Pixel Hipster and the amazing guitar cover I used at the end below.

Pixel Hipster:

Guitar Cover:

Links:
Patreon:
Twitter: @thelightiswhite
Discord Server (High on shitposting, be warned if that's not your thing):
Discord (Best place to reach me): Whitelight#4493

Thumbnail and Intro designer:
YouTube (music production):
Twitter: @Chimerainasuit

Recommended Channels (some are still here from last video):
Evan Filarca (Spiderman PS4 hype):

GodzillaMendoza (Comic books and superhero game review series):

Alina Gingertail (Best witcher 3 covers on YouTube):

Beyond the Guitar (Cool classical guitar covers):

Strat-Edgy Productions (Excellent video essays, one of the best):

Spider-Man,spiderman,Spider-Man ps4,spider-man ps4 gameplay,spider-man ps4 review,spiderman ps4 game review,spiderman homecoming,spiderman far from home,insomniac spiderman,peter parker,marvel,spider man,spider man 2018,spiderman into the spider verse,spider man ps4 suits,web slinging,spiderman ps4 web swinging,spider man web of shadows,spider man ps4 ending,spiderman ps4 reaction,spiderman ps4 critique,spider man ps4 dlc,into the spider-verse,MCU,

Post a Comment

0 Comments