Advertisement

Darkovibes - Confirmed (ft. Kwesi Arthur, Joey B) (Official Video)

Darkovibes - Confirmed (ft. Kwesi Arthur, Joey B) (Official Video) Music video by Darkovibes performing ''Confirmed (ft. Kwesi Arthur, Joey B)".



PLEASE NOTE: Unauthorized upload of this video unto any YouTube channel is prohibited. (C) 2020 Darkovibes.



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel -

Follow me on Twitter -

Like my Facebook Page -

Follow me on Instagram -

Follow me on Soundcloud -

Vacs,Darkovibes,Azonto,Hiphop,Hiplife,Ghana (Country),La Meme Gang,Rap,Joey B,Music,naija,afro pop,afrobeat,Mercy,Siamese,Placebo,MiPROMO,ghana,hiplife,la meme,la même gang,Come My Way,Mr Eazi,mr. eazi,Official Video,music video,official music video,ghana music,inna song,gin and lime,in a song,new video,darko,vibes,new music,new single,new song,new song 2020,King Promise,Good vibes,Vibes,confirmed,Kwesi Arthur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments