Advertisement

“MAVERICK TRANSPORTATION” VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY “THE TRUTH” I WAS NOTHING TO THEM PT.2

“MAVERICK TRANSPORTATION” VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY “THE TRUTH” I WAS NOTHING TO THEM PT.2 Get your t-shirt 🔥🔥

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY “THE TRUTH” I WAS NOTHING TO THEM.

Honestly can’t believe Maverick Transportation did me like that man. I was hoping and praying for a smooth departure, but that wasn’t the case. As a truck driver and dedicated all that time to them I would’ve expected more. This is my opinion about them and I’m going to leave it at that.

#MaverickTransportation #Disappointed #Flatbed

Trucking companies,Bad trucking company,Maverick Transportation,Truck driver,Otr trucking,Truckingwithtay,We truckin mane,Flatbed,Trucking,Trucking company has done wrong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments