Advertisement

Lisa Stansfield - All Around the World (Official Video)

Lisa Stansfield - All Around the World (Official Video) Lisa Stansfield's official music video for 'All Around The World'. Click to listen to Lisa Stansfield on Spotify:

As featured on Affection. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:
Stream more music from Lisa Stansfield here:

More from Lisa Stansfield
Never, Never Gonna Give You Up:
This Is The Right Time:
The Real Thing:

More ultimate 80s videos here:

Follow Lisa Stansfield
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Lisa Stansfield on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

I don't know where my baby is
But I'll find him, somewhere, somehow
I've got to let him know how much I care
I'll never give up looking for my baby

Been around the world and I, I, I
I can't find my baby
I don't know when, I don't know why
Why he's gone away
And I don't know where he can be, my baby
But I'm gonna find him

#LisaStansfield #AllAroundTheWorld #Vevo

lisa stansfield remix,all around the world vevo,lisa stansfield live,lisa stansfield acoustic,lisa stansfield all around the world,all women,lisa stansfield,all around the world,change,all around the world lyrics,lisa stansfield vevo,vevo,lisa stansfield never never gonna give you up,you can't deny it,official,download,lyrics,official video,cover,lisa stansfield change,Sony,never,gonna,give,

Post a Comment

0 Comments