Advertisement

Can my 17 year-old daughter really DRIFT my DODGE DEMON😈? *YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED*

Can my 17 year-old daughter really DRIFT my DODGE DEMON😈?  *YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED* My daughter is going off to college and I wanted to make sure she learned a valuable car control lesson by learning to DRIFT my DODGE DEMON.

✅ Thanks for subscribing! -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
💰WANT TO BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL?
CHECK OUT MY SUCCESS & MOTIVATION PLAYLIST:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🗣FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
👨🏾‍🦲WHO IS TJ MILLIONAIRE MENTOR?:
Todd "TJ" Johnson has both founded and partnered to build companies in the industries of information technology, commercial construction, retail, hospitality, publishing and information marketing, leading these companies through startup, turnaround and growth modes. He's also an active real estate investor with properties all over the world.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🎥 Filmed and Edited by Ricky aka OneClickRick
Follow him on INSTAGRAM👇🏾
@OneClickRick

Tjmillionairementor,Tj The Millionaire mentor,Success,Supercars,dodge demon,drifting dodge demon,dodge demon drag race,dodge demon sound,dodge demon burnout,dodge demon review,dodge demon supercharger whine,demonology,SRTbree,tallguycarreviews,tall guy,teaching my daughter how to drift my dodge demon,girl driving dodge demon,girl dodge demon,girl drifting dodge demon,girl drifting car,American muscle car,fastest production car in the world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments