Advertisement

Pleasure In Surrender (Live At Spain Ranch) | Victory Worship

Pleasure In Surrender (Live At Spain Ranch) | Victory Worship Subscribe to our YouTube channel:

"Pleasure In Surrender" from Victory Worship's EP "Live At Spain Ranch (Session One)"
Available now

APPLE MUSIC


SPOTIFY


LYRICS:

VERSE
Trusting in you is all rewarding
I've tasted and seen your loves no limit
Trusting in you requires some waiting
But waiting on you releases your anointing

CHORUS
Your ways are higher than mine
Your thoughts, a song in my night
I take pleasure in surrender

Your hand is always on time
Even in the waiting, I find
I take pleasure in surrender

VERSE 2
Abiding in you is all rewarding
Take pleasure in me to fathers glory
Here in your presence fear is silenced
'Coz you know the Unknown so I will trust you

BRIDGE
Never have I seen the righteous forsaken
Never will I see defeat again

Words and Music by Samuel Muhumuza
© 2016 Samuel Muhumuza Music
© 2020 Victory Worship

Stay Connected:



Worship

Post a Comment

0 Comments