Advertisement

Let's talk about K-Dramas + My favourite Dramas ever!

Let's talk about K-Dramas + My favourite Dramas ever! instagram: @vitastabhat
Subscribe for Weekly videos!!

If you're watching this, you're already in the right place πŸ˜‰ . This is my favourite topic to chat about. Watch the video to find out about my K-drama journey, my favourite shows and characters, and why is K-drama world the best ever!πŸ’– If you're already a fan or just thinking about it, I hope you like the dramas I suggested and enjoy them like I did :)

Listed Dramas and where you can watch them:
1. Boys over flowers (Netflix, Viki)
2. Crash Landing on You (Netflix)
3. Legend of the Blue Sea (Netflix, Viki)
4. While you were sleeping (Viki)
5. Hotel Del Luna (Netflix, Viki)
6. Pinocchio (Netflix, Viki)
7. Descendents of the Sun (Netflix, Viki)
8. What's wrong with Secretary Kim (Netflix, Viki)
9. My Love from the Star (Netflix, Viki)
10.Her Private Life (Netflix, Viki)
11.Melting me softly (Viki)
12.Heirs/Inheritors (Netflix, Viki)
13.Romance is a Bonus Book (Netflix)
14.Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo (Netflix)
15.The K2 (Netflix, Viki)
16.Suspicious Partner (Netflix, Viki)

Playlists:
Spotify:
Youtube Music:


thumbnail inspo- @bestdressed
SUBSCRIBE:

About ME:
What’s my name? Vitasta Bhat
What Do I do? : THIS :=)
Instagram? @vitastabhat
Indian?- Born and raised in Jammu, Living in Mumbai

How do I make Videos?
Vlog camera: canon powershot g7x mark ii
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
Laptop: MacBook Air



No copyright infringement intended. I do not own any of the movie clips and audios used in this video. All rights go to the original owners.
Music 🎡
Milk Tea - Mr. Chocolate, Ms. Orange
D2ear - Love Pillow

Vitasta bhat,Vitasta bhat youtube,india,vitast bhat youtube channel,vitasta bhat kdrama,kdrama,jungkook,kim tae hyung,ji chang wook,lee min ho,lee jung seok,melting me softly,suspicious partner,lee sung kyung,park min young,BTS,south korea,bts army,BTS bias,Boys over flowers,Kdramas,park shin hye,kim bok joo,weightlifting fairy Kim bok Joo,South Korean television,kdrama review,kdrama reaction,jun ji hyun,hallyu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments