Advertisement

Leo ♌️ This explains their hot & cold behavior πŸ™„

Leo ♌️ This explains their hot & cold behavior πŸ™„ Leo, you have grown frustrated with this person not opening up to you, stalling and their confusing behavior. This is your soulmate. They know that you are their soulmate and they want to make you an offer but they are still tied to an ex. It seems that they are in a karmic relationship ❤️

If you would like to show support to my Tarot business, you can donate here:

ALL donations will go towards new equipment and cards to bring you improved readings ❤️

🀳 To book a personal reading with me please contact me at highhpriestess@gmail.com (my website is currently under construction)

Prices are as follows:

3 questions for $25 USD *NEW client special*

1 question for $10

3 questions for $35

5 questions for $50

About me:

My name is Jelissa and I am an empath and I also have clairaudient, clairsentient, claircognizant abilities. I have been practicing tarot for almost 5 years now. I am 24 years of age. I have done hundreds of personal readings.

I am an Aquarius ☀️
Libra πŸŒ™
Capricorn ⬆️
Aries Venus ❤️

Thank you for coming to my channel and I hope that you will return ❤️

leo tarot,leo tarot reading,leo july 2020 tarot,leo love reading,leo june 2020,leo ex reading,leo psychic reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments