Advertisement

I Bought a Modern Warfare Modded Account on eBay for £10 and Got This! (COD Modern Warfare Mods)

I Bought a Modern Warfare Modded Account on eBay for £10 and Got This! (COD Modern Warfare Mods) So I bought a Call of Duty Modern Warfare Modded Account from eBay for £10 and this is what I got! Modern Warfare mods and Modern Warfare Mod Menu are a thing, but these cheap modded accounts listed on eBay do look fishy. Legit ones will sell for £90+ in most cases. I decided to buy one and this is what happened... #MW #ModernWarfare #CallofDuty

If you enjoyed the video, liking it would help me out endlessly, have a great rest of your day.

Video Timestamps:
00:00 The modded account features
03:40 Comparing the account to others on eBay
04:23 I buy the MW Modded Account
06:21 I get scammed
7:05 Messaging scammer from a different account
9:05 Destroying the scammer
10:31 Logging into my new modded account
11:42 HUGE TWIST


Get the best Modded Xbox RGH/JTAG's here:



★ Social Media ★

Facebook Page:

My Twitter.

Instagram:



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modern warfare account, Modern warfare modded account, buying a modded account on ebay, modern warfare modded account, modern warfare mods, modern warfare mod menu, warzone hackers, warzone hack, warzone cheat, warzone aimbot,

modern warfare modded account,modern warfare mod menu,modern warfare mods,modern warfare aimbot,modern warfare hacks,modern warfare hacking gameplay,modern warfare hacks on xbox one,modern warfare hacks on ps4,warzone mod menu,warzone aimbot tutorial,modern warfare warzone aimbot,call of duty modern warfare warzone hacks,hacker in warzone,modern warfare warzone hacker,warzone aimbot gameplay,modern warfare aimbot settings,mod menu tutorial warzone,mw mods,L321,

Post a Comment

0 Comments