Advertisement

The PS5 Showcase - Play Has No Limits, Except For All The Limits (OMGH)

The PS5 Showcase - Play Has No Limits, Except For All The Limits (OMGH) Here's a reaction video for all the #PS5 showcase trailers I've cared to remember. Play has no limits, except for the limits!

Sony's big PlayStation 5 reveal did what the Xbox Series X show didn't - it showed some worthwhile content. We now know what PS5 games will look like, and they look like prettier PS4 games.

Time for one of my unpopular trailer reaction videos, where this time I've collected all of the PS5 trailers I care to remember. I'll be talking about them one after the other without stopping. That might almost be entertaining.

#PS5 #PlayStation #PlayStation5 #Sony #HorizonForbiddenWest #HitmanIII #ResidentEvilVillage #Returnal #GranTurismo7 #Spidermen #Deathloop #DemonsSouls #GhostwireTokyo #GTAV #NextGen #OMGH #JimSterling #Trailers #TrailerReaction

(OMGH)

Post a Comment

0 Comments