Advertisement

swimsuits that make me feel confident *try-on bikini haul*

swimsuits that make me feel confident *try-on bikini haul* #bikini #tryon #haul

in todays video I am trying on every single swimsuit I own... thank you so much to cupshe for sending me the cutest swimsuits! make sure to click the links below and use my code "YT1Cora" to get 10% off your order at checkout :)

Cupshe Website Homepage:
UP TO 50% OFF CLEARANCE:
Discount code: YT1Cora (10% off entire order for Minimum purchase of $70.00 )

Cupshe Suits (twin with me!):
SPORTY HIGH-WAISTED COLOR TRIMMED BIKINI

SPORTY ONE SHOULDER HIGH WAISTED TEXTURED BIKINI

NEON GREEN STYLISH CUTOUT BIKINI

WHITE RUFFLE RIBBED BIKINI

SWEET FLORAL BOWKNOT TANK BIKINI

BRIGHT YELLOW RIBBED ZIP BIKINI


FIND ME OTHER PLACES ON THE INTERNET:
❁ instagram: @coral_seashell
❁ twitter: @coral_seashell
❁ vsco: @corashircel
❁ pinterest: @coral_seashell

FAQ
How old are you? 19
Where do you live? Wisconsin
How tall are you? 5'8"

EMAIL:
For business inquiries only plz
corashircel@gmail.com

sub count to look back on: 35,487

xo
cora

bikini,tryon,haul,swimsuits,cupshe,affordable,try on haul,summer,bikinis,cheap,confidence,body positive,body positivity,swimwear,bathing suits,travel,vacation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments