Advertisement

My Vitamin C Night Skin Care Routine- इतना #glow आएगा हैरान हो जाओगे #GottaCMyGlow

My Vitamin C Night Skin Care Routine- इतना #glow आएगा हैरान हो जाओगे  #GottaCMyGlow My Vitamin C Night Skin Care Routine- इतना #glow आएगा हैरान हो जाओगे #GottaCMyGlow

Mamaearth: (Use code Pooja2020 for 20% off on mamaearth website)
Amazon:
Nykaa:
Flipkart:

sulfate free face products, paraben free face products, best facewash, best toner, best facemask, best sleeping mask, serum for face, anti-aging cream, face serum for glowing skin, best facewash for dry skin, best facewash for oily skin, vitamin c for glowing skin,

My Night Skin care routine-
Step 1- I eat amla and honey before sleeping as it is a great source of vitamin c.

Step 2- I always do face yoga in the night before sleeping. Face yoga increases blood circulation and it brings glow.

Step 3- My CTM Process- I cleanse my face with vitamin c face wash, then i apply toner, followed by vitamin c serum.

Step 4- Sleeping mask- I have recently added this step in my skin care. I use vitamin c sleeping mask and it sits on my face whole night and gives a nice glow in the morning. Vitamin C also reduces signs of aging.

Step -5 Before sleeping i meditate for 10-15 minutes and thank God for the beautiful day.


REPLENISHES LOST RADIANCE: The combination of Vitamin C and Aloe Vera works together to bring back skin’s radiance, which gets lost over time.
REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING & PIGMENTATION: Antioxidants present in the mask work overnight to protect the skin from free radical damage and pigmentation, which eventually leads to younger-looking skin.
ILLUMINATES SKIN: The damage caused due to sun, pollution, and other factors is reversed by repairing damaged skin and leaving behind a brighter and glowing skin.
MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Dermatologically tested, the sleeping mask is free from Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, Artificial Preservatives & Colors.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: The sleeping mask is dermatologically tested & is suitable for all skin types.

I hope you will love my vitamin c night time skin care regime.
Show me some love by giving a thumbs up

#glowingskin
#glow
#vitamincforglowingskin
#vitamincserum
#skincare
#nightskincare
#poojaluthra
#skincareforoilyskin
#skinwhitening
#sinbrightening


ब्यूटी वीडियो देखने के लिए नीचे दिए गये लिंक पर क्लिक करे -
(beauty videos)-
वजन घटाने के लिए वीडियो देखे (weight loss videos)
बालों की देखभाल (Hair Care Videos) के वीडियो देखे –
घरेलू नुस्खे (Home Remedies) के वीडियो देखे -

Women health related videos-

रेसिपी ( Recipe ) वीडियो देखे- Follow me on Facebook - Follow me on twitter - DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should NOT be considered as professional advice. We always try to keep our channel & its content updated but cannot guarantee it.

vitamin c serum,pooja luthra,pooja luthra facial,vitamin c sleeping mask,how to get glowing skin,nighttime skin care,anti aging yoga for face,sulfate free face products,paraben free face products,best facewash,best toner,best facemask,best sleeping mask,serum for face,anti-aging cream,face serum for glowing skin,best facewash for dry skin,best facewash for oily skin,vitamin c for glowing skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments