Advertisement

Is fashion nova a yay or nay for curvy girls?

Is fashion nova a yay or nay for curvy girls? Here I am at it AGAIN!

So many people loved my shein review they asked me to do another reputable company for some honest thoughts!

Many know I am a breast cancer survivor- so many times curvy girl styles don’t fit me well- HOWEVER- they should still be fashionable enough and well made enough to look well!

I ordered a size up in everything to make sure it either fit or was lose fitting!

I apologize for not linking the outfits! If they sell out they are so hard to find😞

A little about me- I am from a little town in upstate New York! I am a breast cancer survivor, I am 27 years old, and I have two beautiful children!

I am a mua and work with professional cosmetics and natural skincare!
(If you need anything please email makeupbymaben@gmail.com)

Or find me on my socials by going to- www.jewelsmaben.com

Thank you for being so amazing and watching this video!

It means the WORLD to myself and my family❤️

#cancersurvivor #breastcancer #tryonhaul #fashionnova #hotornot #mua #tutorial #messyroom #blondehair #upstatenewyork

girls?

Post a Comment

0 Comments