Advertisement

I Bought $1,000 Worth of TOILET PAPER From Wish!!

I Bought $1,000 Worth of TOILET PAPER From Wish!! Is this what rock bottom looks like lol? Given the recent surge in demand for toilet paper I decided to go to wish.com and see if I could stock up on toilet paper in case we ever run out and I was shocked at what I found on the wish app.

Previous Video:
I Bought A $2,500 SOLAR TRAILER On Wish To Charge My Tesla ANYWHERE!!


More Wish videos:


T W I T T E R:
I N S T A G R A M:

M U S I C:
Kevin Macleod - incompetech.com

If you read the entire description, comment down below "TP vibes" so I know you're a real one and I'll reply

wish,wish app,wish.com,wish unboxing,wish review,wish product review,itsyeboi,itsyeboi wish,itsyeboi wish unboxing,toilet paper,toilet paper review,wish toilet paper,wish shopping,$1000,I Bought $1000,$1000 wish,buying everything,unboxing,best rated,worst rated,most expensive wish,opening wish products,free wish,best and worst rated,wish haul,buying random wish items,

Post a Comment

0 Comments