Sheet Music: Website:
YouTube set up:
Tutorials:
Merchandise:
Facebook:
Spotify:
iTunes:
Learn the songs you love on piano:
Here’s a golden oldie that was written way back in 1931. It was recorded by Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and The Andrew Sisters and was a well-known song from the Tommy Dorsey orchestra. It’s a super song and relatively easy to play. This is in the key of G Major.
Again, no sheet music used for this - just my interpretation of listening to the song and following the track. I hope you enjoy it.
Lyrics:
I don't know why I love ya like I do
I don't know why, I just do
I don't know why you thrill me like you do
I don't know why, you just do
You never seem to want my romancing
The only time you hold me is when we're dancing
I don't know why I love ya like I do
I don't know, why I just do
If you’re here for the first time and you like what you see and hear, please subscribe so you can catch my future uploads. Click on the bell đŸ”” so you get notifications of my new uploads.
#IDontKnowWhy #DeanMartin #PianoCover
0 Comments