Advertisement

Huey Lewis & The News - Some Of My Lies Are True (Sooner Or Later)

Huey Lewis & The News - Some Of My Lies Are True (Sooner Or Later) Huey Lewis & The News “Some Of My Lies Are True (Sooner Or Later)” official music video from the self-titled debut album Huey Lewis & The News. Subscribe now to not miss any updates.

Watch more official videos from Huey Lewis & The News:

Follow Huey Lewis & The News:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website

#HueyLewisAndTheNews #SomeOfMyLiesAreTrue

Music video by Huey Lewis & The News performing Some Of My Lies Are True (Sooner Or Later). © 1980 Capitol Records, LLC


huey lewis,huey lewis and the news,huey lewis and the news some of my lies are true sooner or later,some of my lies are true sooner or later huey lewis and the news,huey lewis and the news youtube channel,huey lewis and the news official videos,some of my lies are true sooner or later,some of my lies are true sooner or later official video,huey lewis and the news some of my lies are true,some of my lies are true huey lewis,huey,and,

Post a Comment

0 Comments