Advertisement

(355) Trying NEW techniques with MIRROR GLAZE ~ Collaboration with @Crafty Muffin92 ~ Paint #WithMe

(355) Trying NEW techniques with MIRROR GLAZE ~ Collaboration with @Crafty Muffin92 ~ Paint #WithMe Hello from Slovenia!
Me and @Crafty Muffin92 had so much fun this afternoon by making this cakes.
We laughed a lot despite the fact, that the mirror glaze was too hot at first, we got some really nice results.
In this video you can see how it looks when Marina and me do something together. :D
We combined our knowledge of acrylic pouring and mirror glazing a cake. We learned that it is possible to use some of the fluid techniques in mirror glazing, so if you are interested we can try with some other techniques also.
If you want to get the recipe for the mirror glaze, you can click on the @Crafty Muffin92 channel:


#fionaart #mirrorglaze #WithMe #cake


Link to my Etsy shop:





If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:









Or just like and subscribe to show some love.

Thank you!



You can follow me on

Facebok:



Instagram: @fionaacrylic



My personal page:



Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.

Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.



You can't use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!

Fiona,Art,Acrylicpouring,abstract,acrylic pouring,fiona art,abstract acrylic painting,mirror glaze,mirror glaze recipe,mirror glaze cake,crafty muffin 92,new tecniques,how to,how to mirror glaze,collaboration,paint,#withme #stayhome,#withme,laughing,baking,bake with me,shiny glaze,acrylic pouring techniques,shiny cake,reflective cake,chocolate,chocolate cake,chocolate mousse,cake decoration,having fun,how to mirror gaze,

Post a Comment

0 Comments